Here at Pulse Recruitment, we launched our Graduate Program in 2014 and haven’t looked back since. We are passionate about helping recent graduates land their first sales role. Although sales can sometimes sound like an intimidating career path, we like to remind our grads that a role in sales is a great starting point to learn those essential core business skills; time management, problem solving, communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and business development. Learning these core skills at the early stages of one’s career will be priceless in the long run.
Recently, we decided to interview a handful of stakeholders who have been affiliated with our graduate program to hear their stories and experiences with the Pulse Recruitment Graduate Program. We heard from the following clients and candidates, and we can’t thank them enough for being part of our successful program.
– Daniel Hale – Managing Director at Pulse Recruitment
– James Bergl – Sales Director at Datto
– Megan Cadd – Business Development Associate at CEB
– Sapphira Addison – Inside Sales Consultant at Freedom Insurance
– Matt Old – Regional Vice President of Sales at DocuSign
For more information, click here.