Last Updated: 3 March, 2019
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, use the Services to send or receive messages, including photos or videos uploaded into our Services, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your username, password, email address, phone number and any other information you choose to provide.
When you send or receive messages, we also temporarily collect, process and store the contents of those messages (such as photos, videos, and / or captions) on our servers. The contents of those messages are also stored on the devices of recipients.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE THE SERVICES
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
When you upload content to our Services, we collect information about this content, including the time and date.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
USE OF INFORMATION
- We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to provide additional features;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Pulse Group and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Personalise and improve the Services and provide advertisements, content or features that match user profiles or interests;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service;
- Detect, investigate and/or prevent fraudulent, unauthorised or illegal activity; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Pulse Group is based in Australia and the information we collect is governed by Australian law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to Australia and other countries.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
- With other users who may access your content;
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to legal process or a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule, or regulation, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In order to investigate or remedy potential violations of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Pulse Group, our users or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of thirteen.
You have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please email email@example.com.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
To contact us, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.