About the company
Join an award-winning video interviewing Saas based service (Software-as-a-Service) used by more than 6,000 customers in 100+ countries. The industry-leading platform is recognized as the gold standard by the software review site G2 who have just hired a new Sales Director to lead the charge in the APAC region.
The direct report is the new Sales Manager who is a very successful, experienced salesman and mentor, who will be 120% supporting you along the way. His priority is getting the right group dynamic and team culture to ensure everyone feels comfortable and gets along like a house on fire.
This positive supportive manager is also very flexible with working from home arrangements that suit you. You'll be treated as an adult, be set up for success and will have the opportunity for rapid career progression in a company with a lot of capital behind them with ambitious plans to expand even further. About the role
Ideal skills and experience
- Onboarding new customers to ensure their uptake and continued use of the software
- Proactively engage with customers who have dropped off in user rates
- Upselling to current customers on the books
- Demonstrate product expertise through interactions with customers
- Engage customers via email, phone calls, and presentations
- Collaborate with the inside sales team on customer handoffs to ensure a smooth transition
- Facilitate training sessions (via screenshare) with new and existing customers to showcase how to use the software and best practices for success
- Leverage customer success tools
- 1 – 2 years sales experience / face-to-face customer services experience
- Great listening skills and big on coachability
- High-energy, charismatic people person with a real interest in helping others
- Great phone / video conference manner with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Experience using a CRM like salesforce
- Fantastic communication skills both spoken and written
- Ideally a bachelor’s degree to help ensure your communication skills are well polished
- Young US Tech Start Up vibes
- Dynamic and flexible working environment with access to the US team
- Supportive, flexible and focused on connection within the team
- New sales team so matching the new team dynamic a must
- High energy and passionate about sales and the HR process
- Up to $85K + Super + $110K OTE
- Partially remote WFH flexibility
- Laptop, monitors and any tech needed for a home office provided
- Great team and supportive boss who believes in empowering staff
- Very real career opportunities and travel to the US
The successful candidate does not need to come from a specific industry, success is measured on who you are as a person, the traits you carry regarding coachability, attitude and team work. How to apply
Contact Rich Lees on 0452534313 or email@example.com for a confidential more in depth discussion about this role.
*** Please note that to be successful in this role you must have full working rights in Australia and have a minimum 2 years of local experience. Your local reference checks will be needed too.