Location - North SydneyAbout the company
Supplying premium print products to the biggest companies across Australia for over 30 years. This is a company which manufactures the best in business products for promotional large scale, digital print and portable print advertising.
With the reopening of business across Australia they are already receiving high volume orders from existing and new clients. This role presents a great opportunity to join the best in the business with the highest quality products on the market.
About the role
- “Flexible work environment when unexpected things pop up”
- “Very flat management structure. Can get client requests and special approval across the line quickly”
Develop your own portfolio of client accounts from scratch plus hit the ground running with existing client accounts that will make up 50% of your OTE. Research and develop new clients calling to connect and arrange in-person demos. Located in North Sydney you will drive from the office or your home to visit 5 to 6 clients each week. Ideal for someone who knows the BDM process well, doesn’t need constant hand holding but enjoys the support of the team and management when needed.
Ideal skills and experience
- Full training and support given with a thorough induction process
- You set your schedule, book your appointments with clients and travel where and when suits you
- “What I love most is the diversity of our client base”
- “No day or conversation is ever the same and the work environment is really fast paced”
- Sales experience in an autonomous position
- Full sales cycle experience from leads generation to closing the sale
- Driver’s licence and car essential to visit clients and demo products
- Good phone manner with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Confident, ambitious and ready to pick up the phone
People enjoy being part of the team because of the real family vibe and social dynamic. All staff have been with the company for more than 7 years. During the pandemic no staff were made redundant which is a testament to both the company’s ability to generate sales during a massive down-turn but also management putting their staff first.
- “Fantastic social culture. Better than any other company I have worked in.”
- “It’s like one big family and as such, you are treated like a family member – not just a number like in large organizations.”
- $80K + Super with generous uncapped commission
- $130K OTE - This is a very achievable target
- $15K Car Allowance + Your own car park at the office
- Work with a fantastic manager who doesn’t believe in micro-management
- Healthy work life balance without the need to work outside the 9 to 5
- Continuous career growth and personal advancement
The successful candidate does not need to come from a specific industry, success is measured on who you are as a person, the traits you carry and your actual sales experience. How to apply
Click APPLY or contact Rich Lees on 0452534313 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential more in depth discussion about this role.
*** Please note that to be successful in this role you must have full working rights in Australia and have a minimum 2 years of local experience.