The role represents a fantastic opportunity for someone with 2-3 years digital marketing experience to take a step into a more autonomous, full function role.
The Company is a leading design, wellness and sustainability innovator focused on serviced accommodation, using a technology driven model to disrupt the traditional serviced apartment industry.
Due to continued expansion across Australia, they have an amazing opportunity for a tech savvy Digital Marketing Manager who wants to be part of an award-winning fast-growing brand that is shaking up the accommodation industry.
You'll be given plenty of autonomy to truly make your mark on this Company in what is a greenfields role with plenty of creative license.
The role will be responsible for the development and management of their Customer Relationship Management and Email Marketing strategy. This role will also be responsible for the implementation and management of digital platforms, with a focus on technical tools & tracking.
You'll also have the opportunity to identify and evaluate new digital technologies and use Web analytics tools to measure site traffic to better optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media and display and search advertising.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty.
- Development of CRM platform structure and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle.
- Own the planning and drive the execution of all email marketing and customer contact for both B2B and B2C
- Accountable for the delivery of traffic targets and growth activations originating from email and other CRM activity to the websites/social media home pages
- Customer Journey Mapping analysing touch points with the organisation and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Create timely retention campaigns, encourage segmentation and audience strategy, and ultimately increase customer lifetime value
- Work with cross functional teams to provide insight and recommendations for ongoing development of the website including usability, testing, functionality, etc.
- Implement tracking tools to monitor and report on digital performance
- Creation and distribution of content across platforms
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals and assist in driving both brand awareness and revenue.
- Brand activation – growing brand awareness, boosting visibility, sparking engagement and driving conversion across digital channels.
- Drive digital best practice and standards within the organization
To be successful you must have hands-on experience of data driven customer lifecycle management including building strategy, roadmaps, multi-channel initiatives, personalised campaigns, optimisation and audience segmentation programs. Also, experience in using any Enterprise Marketing Automation tools (Braze, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Marketo, etc) and Google Analytics, AdWords, along with varied CMS, lead nurturing and landing page software.
Also crucial is an entrepreneurial, pro-active approach and at least 2 years' relevant digital marketing experience.