My client is the leading payment processing provider in Australia and operating since 1984, they boast over 100 million customers, 50,000 merchants, and 25 banks. Proudly Australian and 100% privately owned; They are now currently experiencing a phenomenal growth trajectory in the payment industry.
My client are now looking to hire a sales professional with a focus on business development to work on an exciting SME payment solution (in partnership with iconic Australian brand).
This role will be selling to warm SME's, providing payment solutions and onboarding services.
This role is great for someone looking to apply their existing skills in an innovative payments business.
Working closely with the wider team, you will play an instrumental part in the growth and continued success of the business and you will have excellent growth opportunities. Key Responsibilities
Skills & General Responsibilities
- Outbound and inbound sales to businesses over the phone and in person
- Selling new and innovative payment solutions
- Successful implementation of product
- Accurate reporting and record keeping in Microsoft Dynamics CRM
If this sounds like your next step or want to learn more apply below for a confidential chat!
- Proven sales results - selling to businesses especially over the phone
- Ability to work autonomously
- After Sales - ability to implement and grow product usage
- A team player, hungry for results who leads by example
- Excellent telephone manner & communication skills
- Sound technical aptitude with knowledge of accounting system software or technology (eg Xero/ MYOB/QuickBooks) highly desirable
- Great attention to detail
- Highly efficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.