The company is a world leader in selling industrial strength polymer barricades into the warehousing, distribution and automotive sectors. With a truly unique product (the only one of its kind), our client is based in the UK, this company is widely regarded as the best quality on the market. The Role
As an Inside Sales Executive , your responsibilities would be:
- Establishing and qualifying leads for the Sales team through database management, following up warm leads and cold calling;
- Existing customer account management;
- Upkeep of the Company CRM;
- Research new business opportunities;
- Liaising with external sales team;
- Assisting in client inquiries;
- Developing defined market sector targets.
The company is well established in Australia and has seen great success through the endeavors of its National Sales Manager. With well establish roots overseas, the company has a results driven environment with a view to implementing an internal promotion structure. Coupled with a competitive commission/bonus structure with a generous salary, this is a great company to be a part of at a crucial time.
You will also be given the opportunity to move into a field sales role in the future as the Company is growing rapidly. The Candidate
To be considered for this role you will have:
- 1-2 years' experience in a phone-based sales environment;
- Experience selling or dealing into the industrial space would be a bonus;
- Ability to work unsupervised and autonomously;
- Excellent phone communication skills with a desire to produce results;
- Would suit a return-to-work Mum looking for flexible hours or someone wanting to fast track their sales career.
If you fill the above criteria please apply now to send through your resume to be considered for the role. Great time to be a part of a exponentially growing company.