If you are a recent university graduate with over 12 months experience in the corporate world and want a role that will offer you variety and give you autonomy and ownership then this role with a leading events business is for you.
Whats on offer ?
- Steady Career Path
- Get involved with Business Strategy and Growth Plans
This is an opportunity to make an impact and grow a business product while understanding market trends.
Whats involved :
- Desk, phone based (and face–to-face where feasible) research with your target industry
- Copy writing - you will write the programme and marketing material for all your projects
- Inviting and confirming senior leaders to speak
- Management of production budget
- Strategy support for the sales and marketing team, including regular progress update meetings
- Involvement in on the day event management
- End to end project management of event from concept to completion
What is required :
- Diligence, organisation and time management
- Analytical - you will need to be able to turn your research into a compelling conference agenda
- Confident, winning phone manner with strong skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Articulate and creative copy writing
- Interpersonal - to effectively brief and support project teams
- Solutions orientated
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to come up with conference topic ideas
- A strong leadership desire
If this sounds like you, apply directly online. This is a career path for those who have a real passion for business and want to consistently learn and grow.