Entry – Level Sales | Business Development Manager | FX
Fully structured development – take the opportunity to ENTER into corporate FinTech / FX space that will launch your career!
The fastest growing FinTech Company in Europe that lead the trends in finance; since their launch into the Australian marketing in 2017 have disputed the was B2B FX is done. Working with over 24,000 businesses, transacting in more than 140 countries and traded $12.5B in foreign exchange, this company is backed by the most respected technology investors. This ambitious, exciting company with enormous expansion plans operate under the philosophy, without boards there is no limit to where you can take your business.
The success is within their people.They are driven and inspired and the culture is something they protect carefully. Being passionate about what they do – as an employee here you are immediately part of a vibrant culture where you are encouraged to work hard and play hard.
- A completed Bachelor or equivalent experience demonstrating acumen
- An understanding of Finance, Financial Technology and/ or FX
- Someone passionate about the industry and follows the markets
- A true hunters mentality
- Previous experience in sales, ideally B2B
This Global FinTech Company is looking for ambitious, hungry and sales orientated Junior Business Development Managers to join their foundation team in Australia. An exciting opportunity to join a start-up office, but with the stability of being a part of a well-established global business; offering fast career progression for the right person.
You will grow revenue amongst corporate clients through a mixture of self-generated leads and leads given to you through the world’s best lead generation software.
- $55k base + super + commission
- Fully structured on-boarding 6 week training program
- Endless opportunity – fast career progression
- The opportunity to work for one of the world’s best FinTech/FX companies
Please note to be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.